ZACHARYCLAMANDEMELO

Niotis Simoens
Feb 8, 2017

Dream

1 comment

Do you need a friend for a day/week/life time?! 😂

 

No i'm kidding (secretly not), how can you handle the crazy luxury lifstyle? You have everything when ever you want, you have everyone their dream life, to where you still wish? Or what's your wishlist?

 

btw, respect for what you do on your age!

 

ZACH CLAMAN DEMELO
Feb 8, 2017

Hey Niotis,

 

my wish list would definitely be things that don't involve money, like winning the Indy 500 and being an Indycar Series champion. I'm very lucky to have what I do and extremely greatful for it all, so I just take it as it comes and go from there!

 

Thanks for posting!

 

Zach

New Posts
  • Chirag Sharma
    Feb 15, 2017

    I want to know that how much money is needed For karting per year.And if i am a good kart driver then how much i have to pay to sponsors to become f4
  • speedracer1991
    Feb 9, 2017

    Hey Zach, you said 99% of racers get started in go karting. I was wondering about the other 1% and how they get started. Are there other ways to gain popularity without getting involved in the go kart world?
  • lucifer14a
    Feb 9, 2017

    where and how do i start racing what gear do i need ?